With Rasayel Chatbots you can automate answers to the commonly asked questions you receive on WhatsApp.
It will allow you to help your customers better and quicker and free your support team’s time for more complex queries.
- Bots are only supported for Messagebird WhatsApp, Cloud WhatsApp API and 360dialog WhatsApp number.
- For now, if you want to use bots, you’ll have to disable your auto-replies.
First, here’s an example of a simple Bot Flow you can create:
The above flow demonstrates the following:
When a customer sends you a message on WhatsApp, right away they receive a reply with two buttons: Yes and No. If they press Yes, they receive another message and a conversation connects to your agent on Rasayel. If they press No, we close this conversation.
How to create a bot like this
On your Rasayel dashboard choose Bots → Create a bot
First, fill in the General settings: give your flow a name, choose a channel (your WhatsApp number) and a trigger (e.g. when you receive a new WhatsApp message)
Then, compose your first message, add buttons by switching the Buttons toggle and type your buttons’ names:
After that you can choose what happens if your customer presses one of these buttons. In my example I have two buttons: Yes and No. If a customer presses on Yes, I’ll send them the below message and connect them to an agent on Rasayel (by switching the Connect to an agent toggle).
And if a customer presses No, I’ll send them a different message and close this conversation on Rasayel (by switching the Close conversation toggle).
After adding all the steps, you can review your flow. And if you’re happy with it, just press Set live and from that point on your flow will be triggered on every new WhatsApp conversation.
All conversations with a Bot will be created in a separate Rasayel folder - Chatbot.
You can move conversations to your main Inbox folder at any time. The bot is designed to get out of your way whenever you want to take a conversation over. Here’s when conversation is redirected to an agent automatically:
- If a customer sends a message that isn’t one of the buttons
- If an agent sends a message / presses the button to take it out of bot control
- If the bot fails to send a message
Supported triggers and actions
What triggers are currently supported
- A brand new inbound message (new conversation)
- A new inbound message in a closed conversation
What actions are supported:
- Sending a message
- Sending a message with interactive buttons
- Redirecting conversation to an agent
- Closing conversation
- Permanently closing conversation
- Multiple actions per message
- Assigning to specific users
- Tagging conversations
- More filter options