You can send WhatsApp messages directly from your HubSpot dashboard using our WhatsApp integration.
In order to use the Open Conversation and Send Message functionalities, you must be invited to the Rasayel workspace.
A step-by-step guide for sending WhatsApp messages from HubSpot
- Begin by logging into your HubSpot dashboard. Once inside, click on “contacts.”
- Browse through your contacts and click on the one you wish to send a message to.
- Once the modal window opens, there’s a chance the conversation with the contact has expired - 24 hours have passed after the last message the contact has sent to you. If that's the case, you'll need to use a WhatsApp message template. Click the “Send Template or Bot flow” button and select the appropriate template for your message.
- Modify the template by filling the placeholders for variables tailored to your contact or the message's context. In this case, I used a simple template with only one variable - the name of the contact.
- Click the “send” icon in the bottom right corner and the contact will receive your message on their WhatsApp app.
Once the contact responds, the conversation will be reopened. From there, you can continue to communicate with the customer without templates.