Rasayel’s reports give you access to all metrics that can be important to your company. Our Reports help you evaluate how your team is performing and provide insights on your traffic.
To start using Reports, head to the Reports page from your sidebar:
In the Reports dashboard you can see two main sections: Overview and Teams & Agents
This section shows general metrics on your teams’ performance and your messaging volume in the selected time period. In this section you can see the following metrics:
- Messages received: the amount of messages received in the selected time period.
- Resolution time: the average time your team takes to close conversations from when it was opened. If a conversation is opened and closed multiple times (including multiple sessions), we count the resolution time of each session.
- Average customer waiting time: the average time your team takes to respond to a customer’s first message.
- Opened conversations: the count of conversations opened in the selected time period.
- Closed conversations: the count of conversations closed in the selected time period.
Clicking any metric in this section will further break down this metric:
Teams & Agents Section
This section contains metrics that are broken down by your teammates (agents). This section can be helpful to evaluate how each team member is performing. In this section you can see the following metrics:
- Conversations per agents: the number of conversations handled by each teammate (agent). A conversation is considered handled by a teammate if that teammate is the assignee of that conversations.
- Resolution time: the average time each agent takes to resolve a conversation.
- First response per agents: the average time taken by each agent to first respond to a conversation.
- Number of messages before closing: the average number of messages each agent sends before closing a conversation. The number of messages in one conversation is calculated from the time a conversation was opened until it was last closed.
You can expand and interact with the “Teams & Agents” metrics and change their view into line or bar charts.
- Date Filters:
You can interact with this section to change the date range of the metrics, you can either use one of the pre-defined date filters or use the Custom date filter.
- Properties Filters:
You can interact with this section to filter out channels, conversation tags, or even agents! Just note that the “Messages received” general metric won’t be fetched if you apply filters on agents.