You can filter the conversations based on criteria that you define and save the filtered view. We call this feature Inbox view. 🤩
With inbox view, you and your team can easily see all of the conversations that meet certain filter(s) with just a click, for example, all the conversations with sales leads.
Create a View
To create a view, follow these steps:
- Find Views in the inbox navigation.
- Click on the plus sign in front of it.
- Create a name for your view, for example, Mohamed’s Sales Leads.
- Click on the +Filter button to see the list of available filters. There are 8 different filters available:
- Assignee; The teammate who is assigned to a chat
- Channel; A channel with a specific account. For example your WhatsApp channel with the number +97123456789
- Channel type; A channel regardless of your account. For example, your WhatsApp channel which can include more than 1 phone number.
- Tag; the tags you choose for a customer chat.
- Status; The status of the chats and whether they are opened, unanswered, blocked, closed, permanently closed.
- First message posted; The date of the first message sent from the customer (before or after a certain date).
- Last message sent- The date of the last message you sent to a customer.
- Snoozed until; The date of a chat’s snoozing.
- Click Save View.
- The views appears on the left side under Views. All of the future conversations that match the filters of your view will go under that view.
Edit or Delete a View
- Select the view you would like to edit.
- Click on the Edit button at the top of the chats.
- Make any changes you need.
- Click Update View.
To delete a view,
- Click Views.
- Select the view you’d like to delete.
- Click on the bin button.
- Select Delete.