Registering your WhatsApp number on Rasayel takes just a few minutes. Please follow this guide to complete the registration.
- Please do not skip any step, to ensure that the connection is successful.
- You must use a new phone number that is not currently active on WhatsApp or the WhatsApp Business App.
- Go to Rasayel → Channels → WhatsApp
- Click on Connect to WhatsApp
You’ll get redirected to Facebook
- Log in with your personal Facebook Account
- Click on Get started
- Check the permissions and click on Continue
- Choose your Meta Business Account
If you don’t have a Meta account, you can create a new one right away, just choose Create a Meta Business Account in a drop down menu
Fill in your business information and click Next
- Select your WhatsApp Business Account
If you don’t have a WhatsApp Business Account, you can create a new one right away, just choose Create a new WhatsApp Business Account in a drop down menu and fill in the details
Note: these details will be visible to your customers on WhatsApp
- Add a phone number and choose a verification method (SMS or Phone call)
- Enter a 6-digit code you just received and click Next
That’s it! Your number is registered with WhatsApp and connected to Rasayel. You can now receive and respond to your WhatsApp messages from Rasayel Inbox.
You can start messaging customers immediately and only need to complete Business Verification when you are ready to scale business-initiated conversations or request to become an Official Business Account (OBA).
After completing the Signup you can immediately:
- Respond to unlimited customer-initiated conversations (24-hour messaging windows).
- Send business-initiated conversations to 250 unique customers in a rolling 24-hour period.
- Register up to two (2) phone numbers.
WhatsApp Commerce Policy review
This review will happen in the background, after your account is already live.
The WhatsApp Trust and Safety Team will check for the compliance of WhatsApp Commerce Policy. They will also review your chosen Display Name.