This feature helps you attach more useful information to your customers' contact profiles in Rasayel.
Some data attributes are added automatically - when a customer messages you for the first time, we create a new user with their WhatsApp display name and phone number.
You can add any attributes you’d like to a user. It can be email address, customer's real name, their LinkedIn profile, etc.
How to Create a New Data Attribute
Follow these steps:
- Go to your Settings.
- Click on Data Attributes.
- Click on Add Attribute.
- Type attribute name (For example, country), attribute description and attribute type (Text, Date, Decimal, Number, Checkbox).
- Click on Save.
How to Add an Attribute for a Specific Contact
A customer’s data attributes appear on the right sidebar, under Contact details. Follow the steps below to add an attribute for a contact.
- Go to your Inbox.
- Click on the customer conversation.
- On the right side of the conversation, click on Contact details.
- Click on + Add.
- From the dropdown menu, select the data attribute you’d like to add for the contact. Fill in the attribute field.
- Add a value in the field.