There are two ways to sync contacts in HubSpot, depending on whether you have the contact only in Rasayel and want to create a new contact in HubSpot or the contact is in Rasayel and HubSpot, but they are not linked.
Rasayel automatically syncs HubSpot contacts, so if they are not synced, the contact information is not identical on both platforms. For example, the phone number or the email address are different.
First, let’s try the first method: The contact is in Rasayel but not in HubSpot:
Create a new contact in HubSpot (and link it to the contact in Rasayel)
- Click the HubSpot logo on the right side of your conversation with the contact to open the drop-down menu.
- If there are no matching contacts in HubSpot, click “Create new contact in HubSpot.”
That’s it. Rasayel’s WhatsApp integration for HubSpot automatically creates a new contact in HubSpot, linked to the same contact in Rasayel.
By clicking View in HubSpot, you can access the contact details in HubSpot.
When transitioning from Rasayel to HubSpot, you can view not only the contact details but also their activity logs.
Sync a contact in Rasayel with an existing HubSpot contact
If you know that contact exists in HubSpot already, but for some reason they are not linked (different contact details), you can link them manually:
- Click “Select a HubSpot contact.”
- Type the contact's name or other information about the lead (email, phone number.)
- Click the name that matches your contact.
You can also sync contacts in Rasayel Contact list. Open “Contacts” from your dashboard in Rasayel, choose a contact, and then sync the contact with HubSpot.