This guide will take you through the process of applying for a WhatsApp account with 360dialog.
📝 What you need before applying
1. A phone number. It must be a clean number; a number that has not been registered for WhatsApp Business API in the past, and is currently not registered on the WhatsApp mobile app. 2. Credit card for payment. 360dialog requires your payment details as part of your application. You will be charged the US$15/month fee right after signup process is completed.
Step 1: Request access with 360dialog
The whole process is done through Rasayel integrated onboarding. To start the process, log in to your Rasayel account, go to Settings → Channels → WhatsApp
You should see the following:
Click on Signup for a new account button, and you’ll get redirected to 360dialog website.
Step 2: Create your 360dialog account:
You can sign up with Facebook or with your email
If you choose email, you’ll need to verify your email with a one time passcode:
Right after, you will be asked to enter your payment information. Billing will begin as soon as the signup process is completed.
Fill in this form on 360dialog's website and accept the terms of service:
Step 3: Complete the signup process
There are 3 main steps:
- Choose an existing or Create new Facebook and WhatsApp Business account
- Create your WhatsApp Business Profile
- Choose Display Name
- Add the Business Category and Description
3. Complete Number Registration
- Receive a 6-digit code via SMS or Voice to verify the number
You can follow this 360dialog video tutorial:
To finalize the connection process, select the number(s) you want to connect to Rasayel and press on Save selection.
That’s it! Your number is registered with 360dialog WhatsApp and connected to Rasayel. You can now receive and respond to your WhatsApp messages from Rasayel Inbox.
Step 4: WhatsApp Commerce Policy Review
WhatsApp Commerce Policy review
This review will happen in the background, after your account is already live.
If the account is not approved on the WhatsApp Commerce Policy it will be immediately blocked.
The progress of your application will be visible to you in your 360dialog Hub account.
Important to know
Messaging and Phone Number Limits
After completing the number registration processes, you will immediately be able to:
- Respond to unlimited customer-initiated conversations (24-hour messaging windows)
- Send business-initiated conversations to 50 unique customers in a rolling 24-hour period
- Register up to two (2) phone numbers
How to increase limits: Complete Business Verification
Businesses must initiate Business Verification when they are ready to:
- Scale business-initiated conversations
- Add additional phone numbers
- Request to become an Official Business Account
And by scaling business-initiated conversations we mean using the Standard Access tier, which gives access to:
- Currently available messaging limits (1K, 10K, 100K, unlimited unique customers/day)
- More than 2 phone numbers
- An Official Business Account (OBA) - Any business that requires an OBA must complete Business Verification
A verified Facebook Business Manager ID.
You can obtain this from your Facebook Business settings (Please note: This is not the same as your Facebook page ID) If your Facebook Business ID is not verified, follow these instructions to obtain verification in about one week: Facebook Business page verification (fb.com)